Our aim at Fuel Uganda is to be a Gospel-centered ministry, focused on magnifying the supremacy of God in everything that we do.
• There is only one God. Isaiah 43:10
• Jesus Christ is God. John 1:14
• The Trinity - the Godhead exists in 3 distinct persons. Matthew 28:19
• Unity in the Spirit, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all. Ephesians 4:1-7
• Sin separates us from God. Romans 3:23
• Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father. John 14:6
• Salvation is by faith alone and not works. Ephesians 2:8-9
• Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
• The Holy Bible is God-breathed 2 Timothy 3:16
As followers of Jesus Christ, we espouse to what is written in James 2:14-17:
“What good is it, my brothers and sisters if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such a faith save them? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.”
We strive as followers of Christ to live out our faith in our own communities, and to build a bridge to the people of Uganda through the altruistic activities of Fuel Uganda, in the hope that it will bring honor and glory to God, in directing others to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!